PDXScholar supports the creation, use, and remixing of open educational resources (OER). Portland State University (PSU) Library acknowledges that many open educational resources are not created with accessibility in mind, which creates barriers to teaching and learning. PDXScholar is actively committed to increasing the accessibility and usability of the works we produce and/or host. We welcome feedback about accessibility issues our users encounter so that we can work to mitigate them. Please email us with your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content is organized under headings and subheadings, which appear in sequential order and are reflected in the corresponding Table of Contents
- List structures (numbered and unnumbered) are used
- All images contain alternative text and are in-line with text
- Images do not rely on color to convey meaning
- Font size is 12 point or higher for body text
- Font size is 9 or higher is used for footnotes, captions, and text inside tables
- No known repeated characters or excessive spaces
- Hyperlinks use meaningful, descriptive link text
If you have trouble accessing this material, please let us know at email@example.com.
This accessibility statement has been adopted and adapted from Accessibility Statement and Appendix A: Checklist for Accessibility found in Accessibility Toolkit – 2nd Edition by BCcampus, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.