This Open Educational Resource textbook has been adapted from:
NobaProject // CC BY 4.0 ShareAlike
- Chapter 1 Personality Traits
- Chapter 2 Relationships and Well-Being
- Chapter 3 Positive Relationships
- Chapter 4 Positive Relationships
- Chapter 5 Emotional Intelligence
- Chapter 6 Emotion Experience and Well-Being
- Chapter 7 Yoga, Buddhism, Relationships and Personality
- Chapter 8 Happiness: The Empirical Science of Subjective Well-Being and the Philosophy of Tibetan Buddhism
- Chapter 9: Nature and Nurture
- Chapter 10: Self-Regulation and Conscientiousness
- Chapter 11: Self and Identity
- Chapter 12: Conformity and Obedience
- Chapter 13: Prejudice, Discrimination, and Stereotyping
- Chapter 14: Cooperation
Chapter 7: This is an edited and adapted chapter based on an original chapter Mark Kelland, Personality Theory in a Cultural Context. OpenStax CNX. Nov 4, 2015 http://email@example.com.
Please see individual chapters for further citation information.
Chapters and sections were borrowed and adapted from the above existing OER textbooks on personality. Without these foundational texts, a lot more work would have been required to complete this project. Thank you to those who shared before us.
All other content should include the following attribution statement:
This work is licensed under an Attribution NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International, except where otherwise noted. Download this book for free at:
Front Cover Photo:
Paget Michael Creelman at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mental_Disorder_Silhouette.png / / CC BY 4.0
Open Educational Resources